Friday 27 April 2012

about myself (wk1)

a) My name is Lim Yang Ce. I have no nickname. I am from diploma in Business. My first hobby is playing video games. My second hobby is playing computer games and My third hobby is sleeping.

My favourite and greatest celebrity of all time is John Cena. He is the greatest hero of all time and he never gives up. Also, my favourite movie is transporter 3. It is an action film and the third installment. My favourite tv show is legend of seeker.

b) the hobby that i am quite  passionate about is swimming. the fastest and easiest way to learn swimming is to get a swimming instructor. a swimming instructor can teach you the safest and right techniques to swim. you will be able to swim safely under the guidance of a swimming instructor as a beginner.

the link below is a link to let u know more about this skill:

http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Reasons-You-Need-Swimming-Lessons&id=750032

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment